22/03/2011

Bitter Experience


 Well, this is the type of post I would never thought I would do, however, this is something that does not get out of my head.

War against Libya.

Right, so Europe for the past couple of years has been all about the economic crisis, cutting costs, cutting of benefits, raising taxes, etc. So far, it is understandable with the credit crunch, bank issues etc. What I don’t understand is – where does the money for war comes from? Does war actually make money? Is there something I am missing? Is just that I don’t understand, England just removed the troops from Afghanistan and now they are going to attack Libya? A country which is being attacked by its own governments. How they are going to do that without hurting, even more, the people?

This is just a thought…

No comments:

Post a Comment