09/02/2011

Lovely Experience – Spicy Fruit Salad

The weather is getting better in London and today was sunny, dry and lovely. I went out for a walk/jog and when I came back home later in the day I felt like having something fresh. In this week’s Abel and Cole fruit and veg box there were blood oranges and I also got some regular oranges and seedless grapes… So, here it goes:



1 orange
1 blood orange
10 grapes
1 small piece of fresh ginger grated (around 1 inch would do)

Peel and chop the oranges into chunks (bite size), chop the grapes in halves and grate the ginger. Mix all the ingredients together and enjoy! If you prefer something less spicy, you can use thinly chopped stem ginger instead. 


I have a suggested soundtrack for this recipe (I always like to listen to music when I cook): Noah and the Whale, 5 Years Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment